Care Medi Systems
Karkhana, Hyderabad, Telangana
GST No. 36AAEFC7593G1Z7
TrustSEAL Verified
Call 0804896411885% Response Rate

Syringe Pump

Our product range includes a wide range of crest syringe pump and plenumtech syringe pump.

Crest Syringe Pump

Crest Syringe Pump
  • Crest Syringe Pump
Get Best Quote
Approx. Price: Rs 24,000 / NumberGet Latest Price
Product Brochure

Product Details:

Minimum Order Quantity01 Number
TypesPush/Pull Pump , Low Flow Rate, Continuous Flow, Infusion Pump, High Pressure
FeaturesAutomatic , Programmable, Portable, Advanced Precision, Digital
Number of Syringes1.0
ApplicationBulk Fluid Injection, Drug Delivery, Cell Injection
Weight (kg)1.5
Power Supply (V)230 v
Battery TypePlenumtech
Accuracy (%)98%
Display TypeEBTN Colour Display
Infusion ModeTime Mode, Dose Mode
Battery Backup (hr.)3 hours
Syringe Size0.5 ml-10 ml, 10 ml-10 ml, 10 ml-60 ml, 60 ml-100 ml, 100 ml-140 ml
Weight3.6 kg


Minimum Order Quantity1 UnitNumber of Syringes1.0Syringe Size10 ml-10 ml, 10 ml-60 ml, 60 ml-100 ml, 10 ml-10 ml, 10 ml-60 ml, 60 ml-100 mlDimension130 mm (W) x 183mm (L) x 115mm (H)Power Source110/220 VCA (+/-20%), 50/60 Hz, 12 VAOperating Temp05 deg - 40 deg CWeight1.8 KgsDisplay Size & Type135mm x 21mm EBTN LCD DisplayRelative Humidity15 to 90% (no condensation)Atmospheric Pressure70 to 106 KpaBattery4.8 Rechargeable NiMh Capacity minimum 4hrs @ 5ml/hr Recharging time 16 hr

Physical Specification:

Product Type: Front Loading Syringe Infusion pumpPumping Mechanism: Lead Screw MechanismParameters Diplayed: Syringe size, Syringe Brand, Set Flow Rate Infused Volume, Occlusion level, Battery life Alarms & IndicatorsKeypad: Capacitive touch screen keypadFixation: Allows Horizontal and Vertical MountingStackability: For interlocking of two or more unit

Basic Infusion Controls:

Syringe Capacity: 5,10,20,30,50/60 and 100 CC Auto DetectionSyringe Brands: Dispovan, BBraun Perfusor, BD Precise, Platipak Romson & Sisco (Provision add 12 more brands)Flow Rate: 0.1 to 1200 ml/hr (increment in step of 0.1ml/hr Facility for Online titrationPurge: Upto 1200 ml/hrBolus Rate: Upto 1200 ml/hrBolus Volume: Settable (pre-set)KVO/KOR: 1% of the set rate or minimum of 0.1 ml/hrMechanical Accuracy: +/- 1%Overall Accuracy: +/- 2% (Measured Time > 1Hr, min 0.2 ml excluding syringe tolerance)(Measured as per IEC 60601-2-24)

Pressure Management:

Pressure Limits: Low 0.4 kg/cm2 (300 mmHg), Mid 0.8 kg/cm2 (600 mmHg), High 1.2 kg/cm2 (900 mmHg)Tolerance: +/- 20%Anti-bolus System: Reduces significantly bolus after occusion release (measured as per IEC 60601-2-24)

Pre Alarms/Alarms/Security Features:

Alarms: All the alarms are expressed by means of flashing message/symbol on the display and sound beepSyringe Detection: Syringe Dislocated, Drive Disengaged, Patient Line Disconnection, Plunger DisengagedDevice Control: No Mains, Battery pre-alarm & Alarm, Idle Technical MalfunctionInfusion Control: Occlusion, Infusion End pre-alarm & Alarm KVO/KOR, Syringe Empty

Standard Accessories:

Unit with pole clamp, power cord & operating manual

Optional Feature:

Power Source: External Power 12 VDC converter (For Ambulatory supply)Battery Life: Upgradable to 5 hr / 10 hr @ 5 ml/hrStackability: Multiple inputs AC cord for up to 8 pumpsCommunication: RS232 portOther: Nurse call attachment

Quality Standard:

Electrical Safety: Class II, Type CF

Additional Information:

Item Code: CREST

Yes! I am Interested

Plenumtech Syringe Pump

Plenumtech Syringe Pump
  • Plenumtech Syringe Pump
Get Best Quote
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / NumberGet Latest Price
Product Brochure

Product Details:

Minimum Order Quantity01 Number
TypesHigh Pressure , Push/Pull Pump, Continuous Flow, Low Flow Rate, Infusion Pump
FeaturesProgrammable , Automatic, Advanced Precision, Digital, Portable
Number of Syringes1.0
ApplicationDrug Delivery , Bulk Fluid Injection
Power Supply (V)230 V ac
Battery TypeNimh
Accuracy (%)98%
Infusion ModeTime Mode, Dose Mode, Rate Mode
Battery Backup (hr.)4 hours

Yes! I am Interested

Product Videos

Watch More Videos

Explore More Products

View All Products

Reach Us
Durga Prasad E S (Manager)
Care Medi Systems
Plot No. 11, 1st Floor, Sai Nagar Colony, Picket Main Road
Karkhana, Hyderabad - 500009, Telangana, India
Get Directions

Call Us

Send E-mail